Retro nail designs
- Set shortly before painting it. Your nails with petrolatum or white craft glue to clean up is very simple
If you are working on your nails look messy, use a cotton swab to rub petroleum jelly such as Vaseline on the skin around the nail. This creates a barrier between Poland and also your skin, so that once you actually have your nails painted, you can remove the Vaseline and can choose the type of gloss Schnitzer with this.
Another method to paint on the skin to stop your nails dry to paint your nails with Elmers glue first, and let it dry. Bring your nails with polish and remove the adhesive, after cleaning.
- To prevent the proposal from nicking painted your nails, paint two layers of primer: one in the front half of the nail and nail a second layer throughout.
Make the first layer basecoat nail gloss on the front straight. Have your nails are completely dry, you make a second layer of Poland, but now covers the entire nail as you would do normally. This technique will certainly help the gloss on a proposal from nails– are more prone to work damaging–.
- Use to make a white nail polish as a base coat in the color of your nails pop.
Unless you are very opaque gloss, natural color of the fingers will change the color of your paint. To get the real color of the paint, put in a layer of nail gloss white, then check with the colored sheen.
Cool retro nail designs
- Slide your nail art design in a plastic sandwich bag first, Disconnect, and then lock it to your nails with nail art glue or clear coat for a very simple application.
Try painting them. At first plastic sandwich bags, whether painting layout in your dominant hand is also difficult to Create several thick layers of paint on plastic, and then add on top of your design. After drying out, unplug all kinds of plastic and stick to your nails with nail art glue or clear coat.
- Consumption of paper hole label sheet support as an illustration to create a sickle claws.
Load the label sheets of paper strengthens the opening along the base of the nail and seal it in the right location with a hairpin or nail art tool yellow. The first layer of paint each nail you for all the stickers. After this each time the nail, paint a second coat of paint, let dry for a minute, and carefully remove the sticker label. Use this guide for more ideas on seminal half months.
Brush the first layer of basecoat shine in the leading half cut nail easily. After you completely dry your nails, you create a second layer of paint but this time cover the entire nail as usual. After dries, remove all of the design of plastics, and also to make your nails with nail art glue or clear coats they adhere.
Area gaps sheet paper label support along the base of the nail and seal the right in place with a bobby pin or nail art tool yellow. A nail at the time you make a second layer of paint, let dry for a minute, and completely get rid of the label sticker.